· All assignments are due at the time specified. Due time is at the beginning of the class period of the due day, unless otherwise stated.
- 1/2 credit will be given if they are one day late!! ZERO credit will be given if it’s more than one day late.
- “Homework pass” must be attached to your late assignments.
- 3 late work passes will be given PER SEMESTER. Use them wisely! No full credit will be given for late homework without a pass!
· It is the student’s responsibility to get any assignments missed during an excused absence. If an absence is Unexcused, the student will receive a zero for any assignments or quizzes missed.
· Homework that was due the day you were gone must be turned in the day you return. Fill out an “Absent/Make-up Work” form and staple it to your assignment before turning in. These can be found in the front of the room.
· If you miss a lab, because of an excused absence, it is the student’s responsibility to make up the lab at an after school lab make-up session within 1 week of the absence.
· If you miss a quiz or exam, you will take the quiz the day you return! Exception: If you missed an in-class review assignment the day before the exam, you will have one additional day to review and make up the test.
· Written work must be handed in on loose-leaf paper only. NO RAGGED EDGE PAPERS WILL BE ACCEPTED. DO NOT USE CLASS TIME TO TRIM PAPERS! Do this before the bell rings or at home!
· All work must be legible. Grades will not be given if I can’t read them or read the numbers wrong. It is the student’s responsibility to produce readable homework.